Complaint Review: King.com Midas Player

• King.com Midas Player

Internet
    United States of America

King.com Midas Player Midasplayer, King.com yahoo.com midasplayer.com, Internet

I joined King.com /midasplayer a couple of years ago. I did very well at several of the games, and ended up with over $600.00 in my account (I put in $400.00). I decided I would like to withdraw $500.00. When I did this they put a hold on my account. Indicated I was cheating (from what I understand is that another person played from the same IP address that I was on...even though that person played at different times and on different games).

Anyway I have been trying for a year for them to put my $500.00 into my paypal account. And they refuse to without me sending them my Identification (passport or drivers license). I refuse to do this.

Anyone who is having the same problem call PayPal. PayPal's agreement specifically states that they cannot ask for any form of ID to place money in a paypal account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kingcom-midas-player/internet/kingcom-midas-player-midasplayer-kingcom-yahoocom-midasplayercom-internet-531422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content