Complaint Review: KingofSeat covers

• KingofSeat covers
    729 S Gage Ave
    Los Angeles, California
    United States

KingofSeat covers KOSC in Los Angeles, CA took my money in Sep 2017 and have not delivered product as of Dec 2017. They responded once to several email inquiries about my order and have not returned my phone call. They have not replied to my BBB complaint. Los Angeles California

KOSC responded to one email inquiry out of several regarding the status of my order. Order was placed on 9/2/2017 for a Design Your Own Seat Covers custom front and rear seat covers (40/20/40 split)with embroidery for my 2016 Jeep Renegade. I paid in full $498 with my VISA on their website, https://kingofseatcovers.com/. They were very responsive on this day, via email, with helping me complete my order. One email was signed "Heather". My emails were sent to sales@kingofseatcovers.com. I was told their average lead time was 3-6 weeks for custom orders as they are made to order and test fit. I sent a follow up email on 9/30, 10/3 and 10/4.

On 10/5 I received a response that stated their average lead time is 3-6 weeks and covers with embroidery could take longer. There was no mention of an estimated delivery or ship date. The response also stated that they would email a tracking number as soon as they're set to send the product. There was no contact name or follow up email from them since 10/5. I sent an email again on 11/14 and on 11/17. I also left a voice message on 11/17, stating the reason for my call, my order number, my name and phone number. I attempted to chat with them online twice, also on 11/17.

When I asked what the status of my order was I received a pop up that stated "Oh no. Sorry we missed you." In between my email follow ups I called but did not leave a message as it stated to leave a message for sales and for follow up on orders to respond to the confirmation email. This time I left a voice message. Date of last interaction with business was 11/17/2017. As of 12/2/2017 I have not heard from the company via email or phone call. I have not received the product I paid in full for. They had until 12/1/2017 to respond to my BBB complaint and they have not responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2017 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kingofseat-covers/los-angeles-california-90023/kingofseat-covers-kosc-in-los-angeles-ca-took-my-money-in-sep-2017-and-have-not-delivere-1414702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content