Complaint Review: Kirby

• Kirby

InternetRiverside, California
    United States of America

Kirby A ripoff company. InternetRiverside, California

The only good thing I can say about Kirby, is that they don't process their paperwork very good. I purchased a Sentria and have yet to make a payment and it has been 3 years.
The first one I purchased they over charged me 1,000.00 and I had all my paperwork and got it back,
The second one that I upgraded to because supposedly it was a way better cleaner, they have yet to charge me one payment. In  a way it is a good thing but also bad because when I take it the main office in Rancho Cucamonga they have no record of me purchasing one so then I have to buy my parts. But it is also not that expensive so I think I made out. But they are pushy salespeople and some can be very very rude. I found out because they only make money off of what they sell. No hourly pay, so I have to commend them on trying to make a living doing this. I just hope they get out and into something better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kirby/internetriverside-california-92503/kirby-a-ripoff-company-internetriverside-california-855397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content