Complaint Review: kixeye

• kixeye

Internet
    United States of America

Kixeye hacking cheaters steal thousands of $$$$$ from veteran, Internet

I live in a very strange apartment complex. I believe most of my neighbors and my manager are part of a criminal theft and hacking ring. I also had " friends" who played the Kixeye game War Commander. I found out these friends were part of this theft ring I believe is supported by Kixeye games. The scam goes like this. You start playing the game and it is a very cool game. But like most Facebook games, you need to spend money for upgrades and repairs, or wait days for these things for free.

Well, in the War Commander game, they have pro cheating hackers who gang up against you and use cheater codes to harass you and destroy anything you have paid for. Some people like me get very mad at this. You want to spend more money to fight back against these scum. and the cycle continues. They have taken me for many thousands of dollars. The cheating is so bad that the game ends up being unplayable. Also, these same hackers in the game have taken over my Facebook account and delete all my post and my friends on Facebook. They have recently started hacking my e- mail account also. I believe they also hack peoples computer webcams and microphones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kixeye/internet/kixeye-hacking-cheaters-steal-thousands-of-from-veteran-internet-1024238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content