Complaint Review: KLMN Readers Service

• KLMN Readers Service
    P.O. Box 15187
    Chesapeake, Kansas
    United States of America

KLMN Readers Service James Brown #2750 Ripped off by James Brown! Chesapeake, Kansas

A young man by the name of James Brown (?) stopped at our house during the summer to sell magazines. My husband ate up his story and decided to buy magazines from him.

I was doubtful from the beginning but decided to write a check and buy two magazines.  My check cleared but seven months later the magazines have not arrived.

I've called the phone number numerous times and left messages and have never received a response back from the company.  I've also tried to contact them through the web site but I never received any tupe of correspondence back from the company. I lost $76.

Do not buy magazines from this dishonest company. From my research the company has changed their name over the years I'm sure this was done to cover up their disceptive services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/klmn-readers-service/chesapeake-kansas-23328/klmn-readers-service-james-brown-2750-ripped-off-by-james-brown-chesapeake-kansas-996476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content