Complaint Review: KnickKnackz Galore

• KnickKnackz Galore

Internet
    USA

KnickKnackz Galore Peek a Boo Elephant Disappears Internet

I ordered items on July 31, 2018 and the status of my order is still being processed....the phone number is not in service and I emailed several times with no response..

They are still accepting orders...I want a refund or my product...I have to go Christmas shopping all over again.  I ordered a peek a boo elephant, peek a boo puppy and a Denver Bronco's jacket.....the jacket was supposed to be an anniversary gift for my husband, which is now passed.

I feel I have been patient, no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2017 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/knickknackz-galore/internet/knickknackz-galore-peek-a-boo-elephant-disappears-internet-1407395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content