Complaint Review: KO Studio & Henry Castro

• KO Studio & Henry Castro

Internet
    United States of America

KO Studio & Henry Castro Be Careful Agoura Hills, Internet

Henry Castro and KO Studios are not what they seem. Henry Castro advertises himself as a fitness guru and utilizes great manipulation skills and master salesman ship in promoting KO Studios. Henry Castro labels his trainers as coaches to avoid the personal training licenses that are needed to be compliant.

KO Studios are a great place for energy and working out, but if you are male forget about having extended one on one training sessions with Henry Castro. Henry Castro utilizes KO Studios for self promotion and constant female recruitment creating the illusion of this being a legitimate boxing studio.

My daughter has gone here for a few months now and continues to tell me about the conversations she has with Henry Castro at KO Studio and my sense of his professionalism may be in question rather than jump to conclusions I decided to work out at KO Studios for 1 month, and to see for myself what was really going on. After deciding that this was not the place for a physically fit male to be trained by unlicensed "coaches" I quit.

After this action was taken I started receiving notices from KO Studios merchant provider about being late on my auto debit that I never signed up for. With threats of taking me to collections with out a valid social security number on file. I thought this was a interesting way to keep people paying every month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ko-studio-henry-castro/internet/ko-studio-henry-castro-be-careful-agoura-hills-internet-1036777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content