Complaint Review: Kohinoor Inc dba Dasani Jewels

• Kohinoor Inc dba Dasani Jewels
    36 NE First Street
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Kohinoor Inc dba Dasani Jewels---- Naveen Shivdasani WROTE A Bad CHECK AFTER AGREEING TO PURCHASE DIAMOND Miami Florida

This company is a fraud. I sold my diamond ring to Naveen Shivdasani(owner)(pawn broker). After he removed my diamond from its setting and reviewed the validity of the diamond.  He and he wrote a check for the sale and to my surprise next day my bank contacted me and stated a stop payment was made by Mr. Shivdasani. Mr. Shivdasani later told me he felt the stone wasn't what he thought and he made a mistake. I suspect he switched my diamond with lessor quality diamond.

I demanded my money and he refused and threaten me to leave store. I have sent compliant to state attorney office for BAD CHECK Restitution and they will prosecute. They still have my diamond and probably switch with another lesser quality. I don't trust these crooks.  I have filed suit against this company.

Do not go to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2017 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kohinoor-inc-dba-dasani-jewels/miami-florida-33132/kohinoor-inc-dba-dasani-jewels-naveen-shivdasani-wrote-a-bad-check-after-agreeing-to-1402902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content