Complaint Review: kohls corporation

• Reported By: eglis — dania beach Florida
  • kohls corporation

Hollywood, Florida
    USA

kohls corporation corporate refund: a con, you retrun it! u lose the item and credit hollywood Florida

I return a gift item to KHOLS on march 5, 2014  and the cashier asked for my drivers license. ok, np. i did not have a receipt bc i didnt purchase it.

i had no receipt, i told her it was a gift. i have only returned 1 other item EVER,  last year, a bra.

This was the 2nd item i ever returned. The cashier said i could not receive a store credit they said corporate would mail me a check. thats the way they do it.

After 17 days of waiting for funds I called corporate today and they said it had to be investigated. the wanted a receipt, i told them when i went to the store it was clear i didnt have one. the rep was so rude. she said to get one???.

she also said if you read below on  the very bottom of the receipt it says

FURTHER PROCESSING WILL DETERMINE YOUR SPECIFIC REFUND. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO YOUR REFUND IN 7 -10 DAYS PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER TRANSACTIONS 1800 837 0302

kohls is a rip off

ITS A CON. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PRODUCT

I returned a  cutlery set, a gift we for OUR  anniversary from someone that brought a gift  and did not include a card.

I am not calling 50 people and ask hey did u gift me cutlery, i am returning it.

the rep from corporate said in 4 days  i can call back and they will finalize the outcome since i have no receipt!!

they kept my cutlery that was my gift and ript me off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kohls-corporation/hollywood-florida/kohls-corporation-corporate-refund-a-con-you-retrun-it-u-lose-the-item-and-credit-holl-1132641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content