Complaint Review: Kris Kaszuba

• Kris Kaszuba
    3857 Pell Pl Suite 301
    San Diego, California
    USA

Kris Kaszuba Researcher Who Took My Money and Provided Nothing When I Was Trying to Research My Grandfather San Diego California

At the end of January, 2016 I found a researcher on a list on the National Archives and Records Administration website by the name of Kris Kaszuba. After a conversation and a number of emails exchanged, I decided to hire him in early February, based largely on the fact that he was on this list. I paid him a $500 retainer, and provided him with explicit detail on what I was looking for in regards to World War II research on my Grandfather's service and what I already had.

He told me his rate was $30/hr and that he would be going to College Park to conduct this specific research. Meanwhile, weeks and weeks passed and he sent me nothing I asked for, nor did he do anything he said he would do. He made vague and lame comments about having sent emails to various places and waiting for replies. Meanwhile, emails I sent directly to the NARA research staff were answered within hours.

Ultimately, I had to fly up to Philadelphia from Jacksonville, FL myself, drive to College Park, MD and with no prior NARA research experience, I was able to locate and copy hundreds of pages of information that was EXACTLY what I was looking for and EXACTLY what I had asked and hired him to find. And I did this is just 3-4 total hours of effort, travel costs and time notwithstanding.

He never provided any accounting for his activities, no receipt, or no justification for anything he did, and has since conducted research into my personal and business affairs (copies of which he emailed me) and threatened to sue me for slander.

I do not want this type of incompetence and fraudulent activity to harm other innocent people who might be searching for information about their beloved relatives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2016 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kris-kaszuba/san-diego-california-92130/kris-kaszuba-researcher-who-took-my-money-and-provided-nothing-when-i-was-trying-to-resea-1294901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content