Complaint Review: Kris Walters

• Reported By: ryman2909 — Chicago Illinois
  • Kris Walters

Nationwide
    USA

Same thing happened to me....he even said that he would tell his friends from the Gangster Disciples to come pay me a visit.  there is plenty of info about him on the internet.  Type in Kristian Walters mugshot in google...there are 2 or 3 different ones of him.  Works at Sky West Realty.  Somehow, he was hired apparently.  I imagine if these reports keep flowing in though, then he won't be there much longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kris-walters/nationwide/kris-walters-kristian-walters-burning-man-reno-nationwide-1077044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Report him for wire fraud to FBI

AUTHOR: MorticoFroof - ()

file a report w the Internet crimes unit of the FBI

I gave him a deadline to pay me and he hasn't plus I see he's up to his old tricks again. Make sure you contact Reno PD as well and file a police report so it can be adudes to his record of charges and monies owed.

#2 General Comment

Don't trust him. Contact Officer Tristan Hutchinson

AUTHOR: kkeelloo - ()

He even used another number to tell me it is Kris' girl friend who can come to sf to pay me.

Anyway...

Someone post Officer Tristan Hutchinson's info.

I contact with him he said he is willing to find out more about our storied.

MY police said he is in probation, so maybe we should put him to jail again.

thutchinson@dps.state.nv.us