Complaint Review: Kristopher Hunt - Deproducts

• Reported By: Duncanville Texas
  • Kristopher Hunt - Deproducts
    www.deproductsinc.com
    Internet

Kristopher Hunt Deproducts rip-off! Took money, never sent camera, no refund, no response to emails. Chino Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Refunding

Found Canon S400 camera on Amazon.com. Tried to purchase through amazon, but payment did not go through. So, I followed the link in the product description and ordered direct through the deproducts.com website. Received a confirmation email, money was debited. BUT the camera was never received. Have sent numerous emails and made phone calls to Kristopher Hunt and have received no response.

Susanna
Duncanville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2004 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kristopher-hunt-deproducts/internet/kristopher-hunt-deproducts-rip-off-took-money-never-sent-camera-no-refund-no-response-102769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Refunding

AUTHOR: Kristopher - (U.S.A.)

I was not able to refund every single person because of the lost connection between me and the payment processor. Also they would not supply me with any information. I would be more than happy to refund anybody i was not able to contact or deliver an item to. I bit off more than i could chew with and had more orders than i had cameras, but when the payment processor closed down i lost contact with some people.

So email me at: ruckerstattung@yahoo.com and i will do my best to solve the problem. Im very sorry for this, my intent was never to "rip off" anybody, I had so many problems with the supplier, in the end i was lied to about shipping dates and had the price raised on me i ended up looseing thousands of dollars on the deal and i was not able to ship cameras to everybody. But im fully willing to make good with every person that emails me.

Thanks