Report: #1319898

455 Nathan Dean Blvd
    Nationwide
    USA

Kroger Cheats Customers on Fuel Points Dallas Nationwide

As of July 28th I had 31 fuel points that I had to use before July 31st according to the Kroger app.  I also had 296 I had to use before Aug 31.  Today (July 31st) I went to use 300 of those points but it would only allow me to use 200.  I called the 800# to find out why.  According to Kroger, July’s points cannot be combined Augusts.  So I will loose those 31 points today and unless I go inside today and earn 4 more points I will loose the 96 as well.

The lady at the 800# made it clear to me how unfair it was of me to expect  Kroger to combine points.  So as of today I am done with Kroger.  Not only will they not get my money but it will go to support their competition.  My question to Kroger is…was it worth it over 31 points?  Who ever, is making business decisions for Kroger is thinking about themselves instead of their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2016 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kroger/nationwide/kroger-cheats-customers-on-fuel-points-dallas-nationwide-1319898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content