Complaint Review: KT Electronics

• KT Electronics
    1640 Alum Rock Ave
    San Jose, California
    USA

KT Electronics Khuong Truong Fraud, Scamed, Did More Harm than Good to MacBook San Jose California

*Consumer Comment: ^He's a liar

*Author of original report: Now Satisfied

STAY AWAY, SCAM ARTISTS!!! This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, online or off. They were hired to fix my MacBook Air. They committed to a 3 day turnaround time. They didn't even acknowledge receiving the laptop until 10 days after it arrived at their facility. Daily calls to see when it would be shipping went unanswered, not once did I receive a call back when promised. When I would get information, they’d say they were waiting on a part, first it was a logic board, then it was a keyboard, then a battery. I finally had enough and asked them to return it in the condition I sent it to them. No reply for another week.

Now over 1 month after sending the laptop, I called in and said I would be reporting the laptop stolen to their local police that day if it was not shipped. Low and behold, it arrived the next day. Amazing how that works.

The laptop was fixed to a degree, it powered on. They replaced it with the wrong keyboard, destroyed the aluminum enclosure by using too long of screws to put the back plate back on thus pushing the aluminum up so there are bumps now on the surface.

I performed a chargeback on them through Amex and was promptly refunded by Amex. Weeks later they had the nerve to send me to a collections agency to collect fees for services they failed to perform. I will be suing them, reporting them to the Attorney General, and local Police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kt-electronics/san-jose-california-95116/kt-electronics-khuong-truong-fraud-scamed-did-more-harm-than-good-to-macbook-san-jose-c-1103665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

^He's a liar

AUTHOR: JasonT83 - (USA)

That guy who posted a consumer rip off complaint against KT is a liar and he just did not want to pay for his service.  His laptop was broken and he just wanted to get it fixed for free and once he got it fixed, he did not want to pay by filing false report to his credit card company.

Now Satisfied

AUTHOR: SushiSean - ()

Problems and Delays, but they eventually worked things out to my satisfaction. I'd remove my original complaint if it were possible