Complaint Review: Kube Marketing Inc

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2016
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2016
  • Reported By: Anneliese — Orange Park Florida USA
  • Kube Marketing Inc
    10632 Conifer Mountain Dr.
    Conifer, Colorado
    USA

Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado

I have worked for Kube Marketing for a few years. There have been many times that my pay was slow in coming. It really became unbearable when I was paid for only one job done since 1 January 2016 out of a total of fifteen as of the end of June 2016.

Early in my attempts to get my pay an identification number and a persons name were assigned to my case but on attempting to communicate further I got zero response to this date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2016 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kube-marketing-inc/conifer-colorado-80433/kube-marketing-inc-wine-tastings-kube-marketing-owes-me-over-800-for-wine-tastingsdemo-1334234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content