Complaint Review: L. Lewis And Associates

• Reported By: Ocean Springs Mississippi
  • L. Lewis And Associates
    P.O. Box 442
    Summit, Illinois

My wife and I responded to an ad in American Baby Magazine saying that we can work from home stuffing envelopes. We then got information in the mail saying how much everything cost and how much we could make, etc.

Well, the flyer we got in the mail had a "special" and so it only cost us $155 to earn up to $2,000 a week. So we went and got a money order and sent it because the flyer said we would get our evelopes and flyers in less than a week. It has now been over a month now and still nothing.

It says a lot about a person who would go out and scam innocent hard working people. I myself am in the Navy and am out there risking my life for people like this. Why?

Nathan
Ocean Springs, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2004 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/l-lewis-and-associates/summit-illinois-60501-0442/l-lewis-and-associates-ripoff-summit-illinois-76468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
1Employee/Owner

dear larry:

I know i was probably ripped offf by your company. but i found that some people got their mail. is this true. i been waiting for the mail everyday for your stuffing envelopes business. will i ever recieve them? please answer!!!

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I got ripped off too

dear company:

a month or two ago, i applied to the stuffing envelope business of L. Lewis and Associates. it has been about five or six weeks since i mailed them my information and the money. i also sent it through priority mail, so it can come in earlier and i could get a head start. but obviously, i can't get a head start if they rip me off. hopefully i do not have to take legal action on this company. i am trying to be very patient, but my patience is running out.