Complaint Review: La Dermanique

120 South Shines Rd
    Greenville, South Carolina
    USA

La Dermanique an internet SCAM Greenville South Carolina

La Dermanique is the worst scam I have encountered while buying products on the internet.  I signed up for a free sample for the price of shipping and handling.  Now my credit card has been charged $97.88 for this sample which the customerservice person tells me was a full 30 day supply.

Supposedly I agreed to the terms and conditions which were on the website.  I sure didn`t see them.  It was a teensy  little bit of product that was sent to me in a heavy silver colored container.  The only thing in with the shipment was a toll free number.

The day I got my credit card bill I called to complain....the man was not very helpful....he offered me his employee discount and then said the best he could do was to knock $60 off the charge.  Needlesss to say I will be complaining to my credit card company and the consumer protection office for the state of Pennsylvania.

Now I also have to deal with "Get Lumera" which I am sure is the same scummy outfit.  That charge is $87.67 on my credit card.  I am stilll not sure if they were supposed to ship me additional product which I didn`t even receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-dermanique/greenville-south-carolina-17058/la-dermanique-an-internet-scam-greenville-south-carolina-1134509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content