Report: #1190678

• Reported By: doug — Vancouver Washington
  • La Fitness

Internet
    USA

La Fitness WITCH BURNING at La Fitness, Orchards, Vancouver, Washington Orchards, Vancouver Washington

I been a member & exercised at La Fitness, Orchards, Vancouver, Washington 4-6/times week for three and a half years. I told Management at La Fitness branch Orchards Washington, that I was going to write complaint letter to La Fitness corporate office about:

1) Rude receptionist Ashly

2) Chronically dirty whirlpool spa with skin flakes on tiles and laundry soap foam on top

3) Two thefts of my belongings once in pool area and once when lock was cut off my locker.

Manager Emily K, Assistant Manager Willie employee Jeff and receptionist Ashly acted swiftly to protect their jobs and fabricated false accusation that I harassed many members there and terminated my membership before I had a chance to write complaint letter to Corporate La Fitness. I am old, disabled and 1/2 the size of most of the other members at La Fitness yet no other member approached me about the alleged harassment because it was fictitious.

After joining another, better, gym I learned that other members at La Fitness

1) Had there locker broken into

2) Were terminated for alleged harassment

4) Were terminated for giving exercise advise

5) Were lied too in 2008 that La Fitness would have a saline whirlpool spa

In 3.5 years of exercising 4-6 times a week at Orchards, Vancouver La Fitness I never saw Manager Emily K, Assistant Manager Willie employee Jeff exercise which is odd because they sell fitness memberships.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2014 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-fitness/internet/la-fitness-witch-burning-at-la-fitness-orchards-vancouver-washington-orchards-vancouv-1190678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content