Complaint Review: LA MOTOR VILLAGE JEEP

• LA MOTOR VILLAGE JEEP
    2025 S Figueroa St
    LOS ANGELES, California
    USA

Late January I walked in to LA Motorvillage in downtown LA. I was tricked into buying a 2014 jeep grand cherookee when i only had 2 of the 5 they wanted down. I told them i should wait untill my tax returns arrived they would literaly not let me go. So i took the car and a month later I still did not get my tax returns they repo the car. and now refuced to give me the 2000 i gave them cash. They never even mailed me a letter. These people are scam artist and are a total rip off. MAny people get ripped off here. The finance manager is a fake fraud and is a convicted id theft felon soloman is his name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-motor-village-jeep/los-angeles-california-90007/la-motor-village-jeep-downtown-la-jeepmotor-village-i-was-tricked-into-getting-a-2014-jee-1137978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I WILL WRITE REVIEWS IN 4 LANGUAGES

AUTHOR: JC OMAR GUZMAN - ()

I SPEAK FRENCH, Italian, Spanish, and little English I'll keep telling my storie in reviews non stop. OR

stop if I just get my money back 2000.00 not a penny less I'll even take the spare keys otherwise I will tell everyone my story, dude u guys have problems I herd a guy just stole a high end car WTF NOT SURE IF YOU ARE IN CHARGE BUT TELL THE OWNER WHAT CLOWNS DOES HE HAVE RUNNING THE PLACE? By far the nicest dealer but with a creepy feeling. walk to toyota and see what I mean.

Arbitrate??

AUTHOR: JC OMAR GUZMAN - ()

I ALREADY KNOW YOU GUYS STOLE MY MONEY FONT WORY I WONT ARBITRATE ILL JUST POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND TELL EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO ME AT YOUR DEALERSHIP. YOU CAN KEEP MY 2000 DOLARs THATS FINE ILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT MOTORVILLAGE ALL I HAVE IS FREE TIME SINCE THEY LAYED ME OFF SO ILL JUST WRITE MORE FABOULOUS REVIEWS AND TELL THEM WHEN THEY GO IN TO GET RIPPED OFF SO SAY "JC SENT ME" BYE

YES MY CAR WAS ALREADY FINANCED WITH CRYSLER CAPITAL

AUTHOR: JC OMAR GUZMAN - ()

I MADE 2 payments to Chrysler capital they told me once the deal is "unwind" I would get. Refund but I'm with no car and no MOney to get into another one. Dude maybe I'm weak and not a car salesman but the guy was jumping on me so much pressure.

This in violation of federal kidnapping and unlawful detention laws...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"..they would literaly not let me go.."

Has the FBI looked into this serious Federal Law violation yet?  "LITERALLY" means that's exactly what they did.

You don't sound smart enough to be at a dealership without a keeper.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Did the dealership get you financed ?

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

Did the dealership get you financed ? You said you took delivery of the vehicle again in $2000 down. What was the name of the lender on the contract ? Please explain that they repoll the vehicle maybe they never got you financed and they wanted the vehicle back. People need to understand just because you signed the paperwork and took the vehicle home does not mean that you got a loanapproved.

People need to wake up and understand something. Just because the finance manager got you to sign all the paperwork this not mean the vehicle is yours. If you want to find out if the deal was funded in the Vehicle is truly yours ask him the finance manager if you can have some paint work done on the vehicle and see what hiresponse is. If he gives you any hesitation after working on the vehicle as far as getting the paint work done. And he tells you to hold off that means the car is not yours yet you never got funded.

If they never got you finance they need to give you your down payment back. I will call them and ask them to look at this report. I want to read both sides of the story. Too many people believe that they signed all of the paperwork that means the car is theirs, that is not case. After you Received a payment booklet in the mail and you start making the payments that means the car is yours, Unless you leased the car. If you leased the car it still is not yours, you are only are renting it for a designated period of time.

Never be too quick to sign the contract before you read it.

Oh....

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Can you please explain in a bit more detail just how you were "tricked" into buying the car.

- Since it is illegal to hold someone against their will you of course went to the police and reported how you were being held hostage right?  So what did the police say?

- And of course you have proof of that right?