Complaint Review: LA Solar Group Ara Petrosian

• Reported By: Michael — Marina Del Rey California United States
  • LA Solar Group Ara Petrosian

Van Nuys, California
    United States

LA Solar Group Ara Petrosian HIT AND RUN my wifes car. caught them with security camera footage. Van Nuys California

Warning HIT and RUN driver! Before you consider this company read what they did to me.. ARA Petrosian backed his HUGE BOX Delivery truck into my wifes Acura RDX breaking the tail lights damaging the bumper and the rear hatch. How do I know this... well he didnt bother to leave a note and when I came back to LA Solar group the next day and inquired if anyone had seen what happened. they all lied and said no. SO just so happens my buddy's recording studio in the same warehouse complex had a security camera and I checked it out. I was appalled when I saw not only the delivery truck backing into my Suv but everyone that worked there came out to see the damage, even their office manager Diana who acted like she knew nothing, drove up in her car and saw the damage. As I watched on the tape as 8-9 of them inspect the damage I see them discussing then looking around then everyone walking away quickly with a couple drivers hopping and skipping collectively leaving the scene of an accident with no note left. It took me almost a month of emails phone calls and finally threats of going to the cops before ARA Petrosian the Likely driver of the truck would meet me and see the security tape. after he saw the tape he said he would take care of it and it was about the integrity of his company.
I said Integrity is doing what's right when no one is looking, this is redemption. So I agreed to go to 3 random bodyshops and told him he could pick one, he didnt so i just went to 3 near my house. the Quotes were all the same the inside sealing edge on the hatchback was crushed and whole thing would need to be replaced. lowest estimate 3k highest 4K. when I presented him with the quotes he asked if I would now go get one from his guy so I said ok. His guy wasn't even a bodyshop just a mechanic that gave me a hand written note that said "fix Car" $1500...
when I told ARA that that wasnt going to fix the hatchback it was bent. he said that's the most he will pay.. he would not give me his insurance info and said to do it through my insurance costing me a $500 deductible.
LA solar group has a guy with 0 integrity running it. I will post the video of them on youtube for all to see La Solar group clearly running from the scene of the accident .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-solar-group-ara-petrosian/van-nuys-california/la-solar-group-ara-petrosian-hit-and-run-my-wifes-car-caught-them-with-security-camera-f-1415275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content