Complaint Review: LabsServices

• LabsServices
    27-31 front street
    Beverly , Massachusetts
    USA

This company is a scam watch yourself as they will steal your identity by giving them your Driver license number avoid this fake company and if its too late try reporting to your DMV and ask about any use of your ID and check your accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/labsservices/beverly-massachusetts-01915/labsservices-employee-scam-beverly-massachusetts-1059601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Not a scam

AUTHOR: Meee - ()

I work for this company also... It's not a scam... I'm sorry but they just didn't hire you lol

Happy with Labs

AUTHOR: JAS - ()

I have been with Labs for 9 years and have been very happy! There are many employees that have been with the company for a LONG time 10, 15, 20 and 30 years the very first employee is still working after 35 years. I know for a fact that the information you give Labs about your Driver's License is so they can run a DMV report because you will be driving around picking up cable TV equipment, that’s what this company does. The complaint sounds like someone was just unhappy that they was not hired.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Labs, Inc. does not steal information

AUTHOR: director - ()

Good morning, I just read the scam report regarding my company, Labs, Inc.  I am disappointed to think that someone simply looked on our web site about the hiring process and made an assumption as to what we do with information we ask for.  We are a thirty year old busines that involves driving and, thus, we need driver information as part of the hiring process.  Please contact my company for further, and more importantly, truthful information.