Complaint Review: Lacie Yeager

• Lacie Yeager
    11355 CR 180
    Findlay , Ohio
    USA

Lacie Yeager LJ Training and Showing Pet Services, Horse Boarding, Animal Care, Negligence, Deception, Hazardous, Dangerous, Mistreatment, Underfed, Hostile, Unsafe, Misleading, Lying, Manipulative Findlay Ohio

I recently boarded my horse at Clearview Lane Stables. I paid for "full-care" board, which includes daily feeding, daily turnout in a pasture, and stall cleaning. Beginning in January 2014, my horse was been left outside in sub-zero temperatures repeatedly with no water. My stall was not been cleaned or supplied with fresh bedding every day. The electric fence surrounding the pasture is broken in multiple places, allowing horses to move into adjacent pastures and interact with unfamiliar horses, who can potentially harm each other. Any wood fencing on the property has been chewed by malnourished horses looking for food.

My horse was also underfed on the days when he was allegedly fed.

I was also not informed when my horse incurred an injury (which occurred in October 2013). [continued below]....

..... I was repeatedly lied to about when my horse's stall was cleaned, when my horse had water, and when my horse was fed. When I raised this issues with the Lacie, Lacie demanded money that I did not owe. Lacie also refused to take any responsibility for the conditions of the horses or the property, and did not make any changes in the care of the horses even after these issues were raised.

Currently, the horses under Lacie's care are left outside in all weather (including sub-zero temperatures experienced this winter) and now stand outside in mud with no shelter and with broken wood and electric fence.

In short, my horse was repeatedly exposed to a harmful environment. I paid for services that were not provided, and more importantly the safety of my horse was repeatedly put in jeopardy.

Do not do business with Lacie Yeager if you value the safety and care of your animal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lacie-yeager/findlay-ohio-45840/lacie-yeager-lj-training-and-showing-pet-services-horse-boarding-animal-care-negligence-1137598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content