Report: #208771

• Reported By: Garland Utah
  • Ladco Leasing, USA Card Services
    555 St Charles Dr. Suite 200
    Thousand Oaks, California

Ladco Leasing, USA Card Services Misleading, Unethical, and Deceptive Business Practices.. Taken Advantage Of And Ripped Off Thousand Oaks California, Internet

*Author of original report: Ladco Leasing, USA Card Services, C2C Resources LLC

I responded to an add for an internet business oportunity offered by USA Card Services.

They deceived me by using high pressure tactics and time limits to get me to sign a lease agreement for equipment that USA Card Services said was necessary for processing credit card payments on the website.

The equipment that I received from Ladco Leasing had nothing to do with credit card transactions over the internet and was completely useless to me.

Even though I've sent the equipment back unused and in new condition Ladco Leasing is insisting that I pay them $4845.88. I would estimate the value of this equipment at around $200.00.

Ladco Leasing is threatening to ruin my credit and take me to court if I refuse to pay.

Both of these companies are unethical and should be avoided. They use unfair and deceptive business practices to take advantage of honest people.

I'll support any class action suit against USA Card Services and/or Ladco Leasing. These people need to be stopped.

Chad
Garland, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2006 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ladco-leasing-usa-card-services/thousand-oaks-california-91360/ladco-leasing-usa-card-services-misleading-unethical-and-deceptive-business-practices-208771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ladco Leasing, USA Card Services, C2C Resources LLC

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

Ladco Leasing has now sent negative reports to the credit reporting agencies in an attempt to affect my credit rating.

I have also been referred by Ladco Leasing to a company by the name of C2C Resources, LLC.

C2C Resources, LLC is a collection agency with offices in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA. They are threatening to take me to court if I don't allow Ladco Leasing to continue ripping me off.

It appears that C2C Resources, LLC may have purchased this debt from either Ladco Leasing or another collection agercy. If that's the case then C2C Resources, LLC is just another victim of Ladco Leasing.

If they are working directly with Ladco Leasing then C2C Resources and their employees names need to be added to any class action law suit.