Complaint Review: Lake Havasu Mobile Detail/Nathan Kennedy

• Reported By: las vegas Nevada USA
  • Lake Havasu Mobile Detail/Nathan Kennedy

Internet
    USA

Lake Havasu Mobile Detail/Nathan Kennedy Havasu Mobile Detail. Nathan Kennedy. Incompetent, liar, childish/unprofessional. Lake Havasu City Arizona

Hello. I am the owner of a spotless, 2004 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6. In June of 2017, I hired Lake Havasu Mobile Detail/Nathan Kennedy to ceramic coat my car. The problems began 4 days earlier, when I called Kennedy for a simple wash. After he (and his "worker") left, I noticed chemical etching in two of my plastic mouldings. I called Kennedy, and we agreed to address the problem 4 days later at ceramic coat time. Nathan Kennedy completed the job, and did not address the etching. I called Kennedy, latter that day. He took 3 day Just to come look at it. Immediately, Kennedy denied responsibility. Ok, then I knew that this would be a battle. His "worker" admitted to doing it, much Rio Kennedy's chagrin. Now, he feels stuck. Backtrack, a bit. While Kennedy was coating my car, he was constantly on his phone battling with another local detailer over who would coat my car at a lower price. [continued below]....

..... He had the job! Why not concentrate on my car?! This is the excuse Kennedy finally used to deny completing my car or fixing my moulding. I found this out when his smart-alek "worker" came to my business to tell me that Kennedy had "blown me of" due to his conflict with the other detailer. SILLY! Ultimately, I had a body shop repair the car. Don't risk this underbidder. KENNEDY DID NOT USE THE CERAMIC PRODUCT HE CLAIMED TO USE. HE USED A CHEAP PRODUCT OF LESSER QUALITY AND WARRANTY. And, I paid him $50.00 for adv Armor All wipe and front seat vacuum. Kennedy called this an "interior detail". This business and it's proprietor are Havasu jokes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2017 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lake-havasu-mobile-detailnathan-kennedy/internet/lake-havasu-mobile-detailnathan-kennedy-havasu-mobile-detail-nathan-kennedy-incompeten-1385120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content