Complaint Review: Lakes at Harbison Apts.

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Reported By: Jot — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
  • Lakes at Harbison Apts.
    100 Fairforest Dr
    Columbia, South Carolina
    United States of America

Lakes at Harbison Apts. 3rd Group Properties Spreding roumors and Harassment Columbia, South Carolina

Head maintenance man lied and started a vicious rumor. The Apt complex, based entirely on this man's word, which I was present when he said them to the 3rd Group properties rep, refused to allow me to sign a new lease and attempted to extort more money from me.

The Head maintenance man continued to harass me and my son and attempted to intimidate us even after being told not to. He has attempted to intimidate me using threatening actions and words ... even though I have other witnesses to his actions to which he was unaware at the time of his actions.

I have informed the office that I am moving, which has only increased the Head Maintenance man's harassment and lies about things and objects on my patio. I refuse to live here and pay their exorbitant increase in rent with a person such as this ... and the companies ignoring the man's actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lakes-at-harbison-apts/columbia-south-carolina-29212/lakes-at-harbison-apts-3rd-group-properties-spreding-roumors-and-harassment-columbia-sou-1002426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content