Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Gharghur Malta
Lamnia

Lamnia Connection does not work, no response to messages, payment for renewal taken in error Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please get in touch

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have been using Lamnia for 3 years and have had frequent problems but they have usually been resolved quite quickly through the live support service.  A week ago my connection stopped working. The live support service never seems to be available. I received a response to my e-mail to say there is nothing wrong with my connection.  Further messages remained unanswered.

When I checked my PayPal account to see if my subscription has expired I found that a renewal payment has been taken by Lamnia in June 2012 and again in September 2012.  I have sent several messages about this but have had no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lamnia/internet/lamnia-connection-does-not-work-no-response-to-messages-payment-for-renewal-taken-in-er-945653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamnia

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please get in touch

AUTHOR: Lamnia VPN - (United Kingdom)

We have no record of this incident, it seems strange you quote previous good support I can assure you nothing has changed.

Our payments are all managed by Paypal including subscription. To take out a subscription the process entails you being informed 7 times that it is an automated payment including and I agree tick box to proceed.

So you could not have taken out a subscription with us without have being informed 7 times that is was an automated payment and ticking an I agree box

We have been providing VPN's worldwide since 2007, verified by Paypal since 2008. If this is a genuine report would we really be still in business if we behaved this way.

Remember you have no way of checking this comment is genuine. We feel it isnt. However you can check whether we are verified by Paypal and have been for over 9 years !!

Which do you trust, and uncertified comment or the biggest payment processor in the world.