Complaint Review: Lance Construction

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Reported By: Hollywood Scam — North Hollywood California United States of America
  • Lance Construction
    5958 Vineland Avenue, Unit L
    North Hollywood, California
    United States of America

Lance Construction Lance Rodrigue This company is a front for a telemarketing scam. Lance Construction funds known criminals to conduct telemarketing scams in Southern California. North Hollywood, California

I was hired by Lance Construction to create a web site for one of it's affiliated companies, "West Coast Publications LLC." Upon completion of this web site I was asked to create a few more sites offering completely different services. I became curious and started asking questions and doing research on the owners of the companies, "Lance Rodrigue and Anthony De Francesco."

My findings were that Anthony De Francesco was part of several other scams in Florida, under the name GT Publications LLC. The scam was the same, offering advertising slots in a magazine that does not exist and never will. They sell people 1/2 page advertising for a golf magazine and promise to distribute the magazine to local golf resorts, only they never make the magazine and run off with everyone's money.

I confronted the owners of the company about the scam, at which time they told me of hundreds of thousands of dollars that were to be made and that I could be a part of it. [continued below]....
..... Of course, I quit the job once I found out about the scam. They have refused to pay me for my 3 weeks of work, which is actually okay with me as the money is dirty.

Lance Rodrigue of Lance Construction funded this entire operation, about $30K per office. They set up shop at 5958 Vineland Avenue, Unit L, North Hollywood CA. Wall to wall phones is about all that is in the office. I can only hope that someone puts them out of business before they rob too many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lance-construction/north-hollywood-california-91606/lance-construction-lance-rodrigue-this-company-is-a-front-for-a-telemarketing-scam-lance-923572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content