Complaint Review: LARGO INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE COMPANY

• Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Reported By: lousiville Kentucky
  • LARGO INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE COMPANY

LARGO, Florida

LARGO INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE COMPANY I GOT RIP OFF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LARGO Florida

I got a phone call from an unknown number. I never answer them but this one time i did. it was a sweepstake saying since i have an account that i have one a new watch, a chance for a million dollars, and some magazines. being only 19 i thought ok wat a good deal. they knew my adress and my account number so i didnt think they would be a scam.

after thinkin about these magazines that i night i decided i didnt want them. I call the number back and got a hold of some lady and she was like well im going to forward you to my mangaer i ask was something wrong and can i still cancel and she was like im going to forward you to my manager. I explain my problem with him he was being rude to me. saying i agreed and the publishers already have your info and order.

he told me that if i choose to cancel then they would send me to a collection agency and i would have to pay 600 dollars instead. so i felt trap and we came to an agreement of maybe mag for a yr for a total of 100 just one payment. they already took it out once this month and havent receive any mag. I hope they dont take it out again. i try calling back this number and it always busy.

i just want to make sure that their not going to take it out again. i'm going to chang my account number on my bank this week to make sure but we agreed to one payment of 99 doll. i cant afford them to take it out and overdraw me on ym accounts. and if they try sending me information about it i'll write them back and tell them that what we agree and get over it.

Bpassafiume0001
lousiville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/largo-international-magazine-company/largo-florida/largo-international-magazine-company-i-got-rip-off-like-everyone-else-largo-florida-413438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content