Complaint Review: Larrissa Popover

• Larrissa Popover
    18 Oliver close, Carlton Colville, Suffolk UK
    Lowestoft, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

Larrissa Popover Larrissa Woolnough Russian girl Scammer, took everything from me, House, Contents. Told everyone lies that I used to beat her, regardless of the fact she never had and bruisers or scratches Lowestoft, United Kingdom

I met larrissa while working on a project in Russia, what a wonderful girl she was, so I decided to take her back to the UK at the end of the project. Things went great, so we married within six months. I then started the procedure to get her Indefinite leave to remain in the UK. This was granted around three months later,..then things changed dramatically overnight. I was working overseas and was never able to contact her, she told me later that the phone at home 'never rang'. Telephone engineer confirmed that there was nothing wrong.

Neighbors told me months later that she would come home in the early hours of the morning after being out all night. Regardless of earning good money, she would spend everything in the account, she would also send money to family in Russia all the time. She would tell mutual friends that I beat her all the time, even reporting this to the police, the police wanted to photograph the bruises and Injuries, but she refuse saying that they could not be seen because she was 'Shy' to remove her clothes.

In the divorce in Gt Yarmouth Norfolk, the Judge  gave her everything, I was never able to get any of my personal belongings because she had a court order banning me from going within 2 miles of the house. Friends in Russia reported to me after that, they made enquiries about her, she was a hooker. She still lives in my house, with her boyfriend........but one day!!!!Her mother worked in the U.S ..she was an over stayer after arriving as a visitor,..like mother like daughter. but as I said,..one day!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/larrissa-popover/lowestoft-select-stateprovince-nr33-8jh/larrissa-popover-larrissa-woolnough-russian-girl-scammer-took-everything-from-me-house-1022485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content