Complaint Review: Larry H. Miller

755 North 500 West
    Bountiful, Utah
    USA

Larry H. Miller Bountiful Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Harrassment Bountiful Utah

I purchased a vehicel from Larry H. Miller, and the experience was so-so, as they pressured me to tradie-in my vehicle for a new one until I caved.  This would have been fine, except for the treatment afterwards.

Not long after (about four months) I receive multiple emails asking for them to purchase my car back.  I decline as I have lost my vehicle in an accident.

After moving out of state, the dealership continues to harrass me with multiple emails and phone calls.  I have called them excessively and finely had them remove my phone number from their database.  I cannot get rid of them through email or post though, despite promises that they will no longer contact me.

Whenever I call now, they say that I am an enraged, crazy customer and they deal with me as though I were insane.  I am perfectly sane, rational, and speak calmly to them on the phone.  They just refuse to leave me alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/larry-h-miller/bountiful-utah-84087/larry-h-miller-bountiful-chrysler-jeep-dodge-ram-harrassment-bountiful-utah-1147969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content