Complaint Review: Las vegas tiny chihuahua/ Larissa Schrank

• Submitted: Sat, June 03, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, June 03, 2017
  • Reported By: 10 lbs chihuahua passaway from this russian Scam and puppy mill! — altanta Georgia USA
  • Las vegas tiny chihuahua/ Larissa Schrank

las vegas, Nevada
    USA

Las vegas tiny chihuahua/ Larissa Schrank laura schrank, las vegas NYC tiny chihuahua, Larissa Schrank a puppy mill from russia, selling big and sick Chihuahuas! las vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False repport! autor never posted her name.

Laura or Larissa Schrank is a women from Russia who is selling 10 lbs dogs really sick for big money! My friend buy a dog from her and he pass away one year after. Larissa dont give any garantees or contracts. charge more than $3,500 plus shipping for poor quality dogs. She speak terrible about other breeders first I trust her, Now i know she's a scam a big fraud from vegas trying to still money for people. Never buy a dog for this lady she is a joke! she have a big operation a big puppy mill selling from NY and vegas! No a real breeder just a greese person for the money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2017 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/las-vegas-tiny-chihuahua-larissa-schrank/las-vegas-nevada/las-vegas-tiny-chihuahua-larissa-schrank-laura-schrank-las-vegas-nyc-tiny-chihuahua-la-1376997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False repport! autor never posted her name.

AUTHOR: lasvegastinychihuahua - (USA)

False report!! I would like to know your friend name. Why you made a report, not your friend?

I don’t see your name? My name is Larissa Shrank! I  am very proud owner of Las Vegas Tiny Chihuahua!

I live in Las Vegas, NV ! YES! CORRECT!

Why did you pay $3,500 plus shipping for pure quality?! without a health guarantee and without signing my contract? I will return your money, if your friend  can show me her dogs DNA test and her medical bills.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

All  my dogs has DNA. No problem to find out the truth.

I am small home hobby Breeder! All my dogs are from champion lines or champion sired! I have only 2 females and two males, one of AKC champion! Is it not ridicules?! To call me a puppy mill!

I don’t have a lot of puppies for sale, that’s why I am posting the puppies of friends of mine from NY.

My dogs and puppies are my family FIRST! They are living in my house!

I never sale my dogs/puppies without health check, health guarantee and contract! PERIOD!