Latest Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Pure Fiji Pure Fiji = Pure Scam Author: Zurich, Alabama Skin Care: Pure Fiji Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
Express Scripts Placing order without consent St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: West Valley, Utah Drug Stores: Express Scripts Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Dr. Leon Stern Dr. Leon Stern, a psychiatrist who refused to treat me Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Doctors: Dr. Leon Stern Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2017
Bitcoin Pharmacy Online bitcoinpharmacy.online/ SCAM!!! Amsterdam Holland Author: Los Angeles, California Drugstores: Bitcoin Pharmacy Online Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto pharmacyltd.com Scam tried to extort additional money before delivery Houston, Texas ? Texas Author: Small town, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Otto pharmacy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Martine Voyance Martine Voyance is a well know calirvoyant who helps people in fighting with their depression, loneliness, tension and make them smile again. Internet
Author: GRENOBLE, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Martine Voyance Internet

Oct 17 2017
Saleguru I order a expensive curling iron .. never arrive and they don't answered my emails with not explanation. Not phone number etc . Internet Author: Fulshear, Texas Abusive Parents: Saleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Briggs & Stratton Briggs & Stratton Home Generators Would not refer accredited repair person to repair generator Author: Gainesville, Florida Senior Services: Briggs & Stratton ,

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas
Author: Vancouver, Washington Attorneys General: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Houston area, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Progressive residential Rent Progress Inconsiderate with terrible communication with no regard for human life Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Property Management: Progressive residential Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
JUST PETS8874 SICK PUPPIES LONE TREE, CO COLORADO Author: parker, Colorado Pet Shops & Supplies: JUST PETS8874 ,

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
localblackmilfs.com Copyright © localblackmilfs.comLocalblackmilfslive.com The site is automated and the women on the site are not real. You are constantly getting pregenerated conversations. No reall dating connections and they will not give you a refund. internet Internet Author: LEES SUMMIT, Missouri Internet Fraud: localblackmilfs.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP WARRANTY ASAP WARRANTY IS SELLING FRAUDULENT WARRANTIES. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Wilmington Delaware Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 17 2017
Frugal Exerciser Scam Artist! Frugal Exerciser Scam Artist! ChicagoLand Frugal Exerciser Scam Artist! Frugal Exerciser Scam Artist! Sheila Simmons Chicago Illinois
Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Frugal Exerciser Scam Artist! Chicago,

Oct 17 2017
Safe Coin Escrow LLC Escrow Pay Ltd Possible Bogus Job Opportunity Philadelphia, PA headquartered in London UK Pennsylvania Author: Navarre, Florida Questionable Activities: Safe Coin Escrow LLC Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
iNovate Marketing, Inc. iNovate Marketing ripped me off for more than $2100 by not providing web services promised Manitowoc Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Advertising Agencies: iNovate Marketing, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet