Latest Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Trinity Auto junk,scam, rip off, trinity auto, beaver dam, religious shyster Beaver Dam Wisconsin Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Carl Cummings Scammed me out of $650 Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Alabama Credit Services: Carl Cummings Internet

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Access Real Estate Kelly Wyler Fraud against, HUD forged lease, harassment, discrimination Folsom California
Author: Rancho Cordova, California Realtors: Access Real Estate Folsom , California

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn "red" curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Rok7 LLC Unauthorized debit Lakeland Florida Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rok7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Walmart Fake battery check Foothill Ranch California Author: Lake forest, California Attorney Generals: Walmart Foothill Ranch, California

Jun 25 2017
Jaguar Containers, William Coit and Bianca Dunlap Thieves, Con Artists Georgia Author: Rockville, Virginia Sales People: Jaguar Containers Internet

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 25 2017
Warrior Trading (Ross Cameron) Purchase at your won risk!! Newfane, Vermont Author: California Online Trading: Warrior Trading Internet

Jun 25 2017
Chaz Dean,Guthy Renker,Wen Total Hair Loss,Balding Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Beauty Products: Chaz Dean Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap double charged on my credit card North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Specialty Stores: Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap North Vancouver,

Jun 25 2017
Bella Vita Trattoria We Were Ripped Off New York New York Author: purchase, New York Pizza & Take Out: Bella Vita Trattoria New York , New York

Jun 25 2017
Bridge PropertyManagement Montage Embry Hills Rip Off 60 Days Notice Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Bridge PropertyManagement Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Valamourous Thrilling Skin & AQUAVO Anti-Aging EyeSerum Thrilling-NOT! Anti-Aging-I Wish! Gave me a rash! Nationwide Author: Ashland, Kentucky TV Advertisements: Valamourous Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Prince Timi Abiri Abiri Timilehim Stephen Timi Abiri Bullying and Extorting Ife Ile Nigeria Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Prince Timi Abiri Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide