Latest Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Showing 1-25 of 914,496 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
Convergence Marketing Match Converge Team lead in merchandising Maryland Author: Waynesboro, Mississippi Lawyers: Convergence Marketing Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
ESPN - Liberal, Democratic, Corporation Anti American, Anti Freedom, Anti, Anti,Anti Author: Boston, New York Employees: Stephen A Smith

Mar 23 2017
Dhgate iguitars Chinese Ripoff China Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Dhgate Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work "Turn On" When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

American standard Internet
Author: Stockton, California Real Estate Services: American standard

Mar 23 2017
INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Ask me two Send $940 BENIN REPUBLIC Nationwide
Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 22 2017
Shopfans (Fashion Cute) Shopfans Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Recife, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Shopfans (Fashion Cute) fOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Mar 22 2017
Randall Alan Kohl Randy KohlRandall KohlRCD Finance LLC Film Funding Scam Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Randall Alan Kohl Los Angeles, California

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Quick pets delivery service Norfolk Virginia Author: Evansville , Indiana Animal Services: Quick pets delivery service Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 22 2017
AHG Home Warranty American Home Guardian Buyer Beware Mesa Arizona Author: GIlbert, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: AHG Home Warranty Mesa, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
SAG AFTRA Defamation, Violations of Due Process, intentional infliction of Emotions distress, union roghts & responsibility, contract violations Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Work Place Bullies: SAG AFTRA Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Centerfolds Cabaret LV Club Paradise Worst strip club ever Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Strippers & Dancers: Centerfolds Cabaret LV Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 22 2017
Real Time Pain Company Worst service to the Vendors i have been treated more professionally at the DMV P.O. Box 798 Cabot, Arkansas 72023 Nationwide Author: Palmdale , California Medical Supplies: Real Time Pain Nationwide