Complaint Review: Laura Vivian

• Reported By: sick & tired — Davis Illinois
  • Laura Vivian

Nationwide
    USA

Laura Vivian Star of Distance Clairvouance Looking for meaning to my life considering botched surgery had literally destroyed my career and I had no prospects. So I paid $25.00 (very hard earned) last dollar left for some hope of an insight into my future, all to have literally my last $25. dollars stolen from me by an OUT RIGHT THIEF AND CON-ARTIST. She did not do one single thing for that last dollar either. What a scam. AD Amersfoort Netherlands

After a botched surgery that destroyed my career I was looking for some kind of meaning to my life.

I spent $25.00 dollars (very hard earned money) literally my last dime on Laura Vivian to give me a reading of hope for the future. The least she could have done was give me a phoney reading for God sake.

I needed guidance and direction and instead I found ignorance, theft and yet another scam. Makes me want to give up on the Human Race all together.

She did virtually nothing for the money and I mean nothing. [continued below]....

.....

She is very carefull not to give phone numbers, address or websites though. Oh and p.s. don't forget she is out of state so it is a real rip-off, can't be reached by mail easily or any other way.

She is on many other Web sites as a scam artists too. What can I say I didn't have internet then because I couldn't afford it so I couldn't see the pit falls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2015 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/laura-vivian/nationwide/laura-vivian-star-of-distance-clairvouance-looking-for-meaning-to-my-life-considering-bot-1210866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content