Complaint Review: Laurie Olson Gaines

• Reported By: L L — Washington USA
  • Laurie Olson Gaines

Internet
    USA

Laurie Olson Gaines; Lori Olson Gaines GAL who lies, biased, driven by money and financial gain NOT protection of children or family, destroys families Bellevue Washington **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

If I could give her a negative star rating, I would. She has accused me of things that are not true. As a result of her report, my son was taken away from me for 5 years, (and took away all my rights), against his will and given to my ex-boyfriend who abused us all. My son was 13 1/2, he wanted to talk with the judge but was denied the right. I have a 99 year protection order against this ex, provided by the judge and still, they sent my son to be with him, all because of Laurie Gaines denial of my rights and out right misrepresentation of the truth. Like others have written here, she twisted the truth.

If others who have experienced this at the hands of this GAL want to discuss what happened and what our rights are, please contact me thru this site. She is the devil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/laurie-olson-gaines/internet/laurie-olson-gaines-lori-olson-gaines-gal-who-lies-biased-driven-by-money-and-financia-1397685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content