Complaint Review: Law Office of Amy Jane Simons, LLC

• Law Office of Amy Jane Simons, LLC
    10940 South Parker Rd., Suite 700
    Parker, Colorado
    USA

Law Office of Amy Jane Simons LLC non-professional, crooked, hurt our case, stole our money, unethical, took advantage of my 87yr old Dad! Parker Colorado

My brother hired a lawyer who took advantage of us and took all our money. She overwhelmingly hurt our long drawn-out case and my brother ended up taking a plea bargain to end the case because my dad was going through cancer and was too stressful on him.

My dad and myself were loaning my brother money to pay this crooked lawyer and she took all of my 87 year old dads life savings.

We all were appalled at her performance, especially the amount she kept on charging us and always showed up unprepared. The judge even asked her  where she got her education as she seemed to always upset him.

When my brother finally decided to take the plea bargain, we thought that would be the end of the night mare. A day later, my dad received a final bill from this crook that almost sent us all into cardiac arrest. It was outrageous and we realized that this couldn't be normal. It lead my brother to the only thing he could do to save his house and filed bankruptcy as she was threatening to take it.

After the bankruptcy, she even had the nerve to take my brothers inheritance that has been handed down since my ancestors came over on a ship.

Now, I can't even believe this, she is going for my dad. Two weeks ago she issued my 87 yr old dad a summons for a ridiculous amount of money. We have no more to give. My dad, myself and my brother have given all our money, my dads life savings and she has milked and robbed us enough.

She is lying about my dad giving a verbal agreement that he would pay her ridiculous ending balance. She does not have any written agreement from my dad. My dad has never gave her any verbal agreement, has never signed anything to this matter. This is not my dads bill.

Both my dad and I have only tried to help my brother out in loaning him the money to pay these outrageous amounts for her service that we all were all terribly unsatisfied with. She literally hurt my brothers case. I did try to file a complaint during the court case but to no avail.

I helped my dad file an answer to her summons 2 days ago so this case is pending. When will this stop. In my opinion she is using her position to take advantage and blatantly steel from us. We have no more for her to steel and she still wants more? Where can I go to stop this madness?

What a greedy person taking advantage of her position. She is making her profession look really bad.

She needs to stop harassing my dad and to give back my brothers ancestral inheritance and give my dads life savings back. This would leave her with a fair amount of money we have paid her on a very unsatisfactory service she didn't perform. This so called service she preformed hurt our family and ruined our chances of getting my brothers abused kids back from known mentally ill and drug users.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-office-of-amy-jane-simons-llc/parker-colorado-80134/law-office-of-amy-jane-simons-llc-non-professional-crooked-hurt-our-case-stole-our-mon-1134797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content