Complaint Review: Lazer Storm, Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Reported By: east Orange New Jersey
  • Lazer Storm, Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum
    4540 Worth Street
    Los Angeles, California

Lazer Storm, Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Ripped Off by Lazer Storm Ripoff Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Lazer Storm Continues Rip-Off

I ordered the Singer Lazer Vac & Steamer on 7/10/05 and immediately emailed Customer care because the subtotal and grand total did not print and I wanted to know the full total inclusive of express mailing. No reponse! Four days later my account was debited for $182.21,so, I expected to receive my order shortly. After not receeiving my order and a half day lost trying to reach Customer Care by phone, I finally wrote a letter to the company followed by another email. Still no response!! Today, I phoned the company and spoke to three different reps who attempted to give me the phone#s that are manned soley by a recording system. They said they were in India and without exception said they could only take orders, not retrieve orders or know the status of an order even given the order number. Their answers were identical and obviously scripted. At this point, I am so p--off I simply want a full refund of my money and am in pursuit of same.

Brenda
East Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2005 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lazer-storm-singer-lazer-storm-vacuum/los-angeles-california-90063/lazer-storm-singer-lazer-storm-vacuum-ripped-off-by-lazer-storm-ripoff-los-angeles-califo-152754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lazer Storm Continues Rip-Off

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

When I orignally posted my report,I had not yet received that month's bank statement. When it came I discovered that four days after taking the initial $182.21 from my account, this company went back for an additional $83.00 and two weeks later another $20.00 was taken.

Thanks to the information I obtained on this site I was able to get all of my money back via my bank. I was fortunate in this since the BBB was unable to get any kind of response from Lazer Storm.
Although this affair turned out ok for me, minus the fact that my cash was tied up for two months, I still would like to see this company prosecuted to the fullest extent of thw law.