Complaint Review: LBS Tax Services

Haw River, North Carolina
    United States of America

LBS Tax Services ripped me off about 1000 Haw River North Carolina

*Author of original report: LBS

I filed head of household. I was promised between 8- ten thousand dollars. I was a self employed babysitter last year. I was told I would receive 5,181 in taxes but would go up 1,000 once I received my 1098-T. I brought in the paperwork but my amount went down to 4,697. I asked why and could not get a reasonable explanation. When I got my folder back it showed refund amount of 5,886. I don't know how much I am supposed to be getting back and LBS Tax service cannot give me reasonable explantations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lbs-tax-services/haw-river-north-carolina-27258/lbs-tax-services-ripped-me-off-about-1000-haw-river-north-carolina-1008001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LBS

AUTHOR: Rachael - (United States of America)

I just got my folder and the amount given from the IRS is not the amount told to me at LBS. I called them to find out why and they won't talk to me over the phone. They are charging me about 1200 dollars to file my taxes when I was told it was only 75 dollars. They are going to take the money off my card when the irs deposits it. This tax place is a scam.