Complaint Review: LCN

• Reported By: LCN — San Francisco California United States of America
  • LCN

Internet
    United States of America

LCN Charged my credit card three times for one purchase Internet

I searched a hair product on google and saw that this company had competitive pricing...i ordered my product and with shipping, my total was about $24.00

When i went to my online bank statement, this company had charged my card $24.00 three seperate times for a total of $72.00... my bank revesed the two erroneous charges, but what if i never checked and never caught this?

How many people do they rip off like this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lcn/internet/lcn-charged-my-credit-card-three-times-for-one-purchase-internet-666481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content