Complaint Review: LD Products

• LD Products
    cover st
    Long beach, California
    USA

LD Products Rude customer service shut down my amazon seller account for yard saling single toner I bought from them! Long beach California

*Author of original report: Problem resolved diplomatically

I had a new ld toner for my dell printer. The printer broke. As the new toner was out of warranty, LD would notake the toner back. I decided to sell that one single toner on Amazon. LD accused me of trademark violation anmy had my Amazon Seller account closed down.

had Amazon or LD looked at my selling history they would have noticed the purchase of that very toner FROM LD Toners.  they would have seen that I was selling a new toner to a machine that broke. They are basicallyseating that if you have an online yard sale on a angle toner you bought from them that you cannot use they will shut you down.

LD toner listen to me very clearly. I was a loyal customer of yours. never again will I do business with your company. I told you the situation and instead of offering to refund me for that dell toner I bought from you that I could not use, you proceeded to have my amazon.com seller account closed. horrible customer service here. You have lost me as a customer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ld-products/long-beach-california/ld-products-rude-customer-service-shut-down-my-amazon-seller-account-for-yard-saling-sin-1169424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Problem resolved diplomatically

AUTHOR: Guitaristmom - ()

I received a call from Corporate LD and he was very professional. Basically this was a BIG mistake that was made in customer service. I was within my rights to sell the toner and someone in customer service made an error. Things happen. Though I have disposed of the toner in the trash, they are going to make good by it.   As a result of this, we encouraged that the online selling site dialogue with this company and others to find a better way to advise customers of potential problems. things happen, and I am choosing to forgive this. I value LD Toner, they make awesome toners and I will be returning to my purchases with them after this phone call.  The higher up actually called me multiple times. he really wanted to make it right and I value that. Thank you. This matter is resolved.