• Report: #702648
Complaint Review:

Leaders Merchant Services

  • Submitted: Fri, March 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

  • Reported By: Justin — Los Angeles California United States of America
Leaders Merchant Services
725 Via Alondra, Camarillo, California United States of America

Leaders Merchant Services Leaders LLC, Scammers, they STOLE my money!!!, biggest SCAMMERS in US Camarillo, California

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

Leaders Merchant Services is the BIGGEST SCAMMER in US. They have great sales personnel that actually is being underpaid and they change their commissions EVERY week, YES they not only steal from you or me, but also from their employees. All their employees hate them because of this, they even scream at them all the time, this company and their management is very UNETHICAL.

Once they have your bank account, they will do ACH every month for their fees, but, something they DO NOT tell you, is that they increase and change their fees ALL THE TIME !!!, yes they want to make more money, and since they have your bank account, baaaam, they can take your money anytime they want !!! that is how it works.

One of the company owners (Mike) says all the time that they need to be more profitable, so they need to increase their fees and they use the 80-20 rule when they ACH people, therefore, only 20% of the merchants will complain and they will deal only with that 20%, so the other 80% which includes CANCELED ACCOUNTS like mine will get robbed, yes, even though it is canceled; they will only refund fees to the 20% that complains.

Look this up in the internet, you will find a lot of these cases where merchant with canceled accounts are robbed, I am not the only one.

They also pay to the BBB to get their A rating, so that does not mean anything.

I hope one day this company is investigated by the District Attorney and they stop this bad business practices.

They stole from me don't let them steal from you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leaders-merchant-services/camarillo-california-93012/leaders-merchant-services-leaders-llc-scammers-they-stole-my-money-biggest-scammers-702648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaders Merchant Services

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?