Complaint Review: Leading Edge Herbals TN

• Leading Edge Herbals TN
    129 Roweland Drive
    Johnson City, Tennessee
    United States of America

Leading Edge Herbals TN kollagen discount home delivery program resent more products thn eveb before after i had cancellrd Johnson City, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: response

They sent a trial package and  any renewal was thought to have been cancelled.

They sent me another complete package which I was unable to return immediately

because I had just had my third operation. The daughter taking care of my home

did not know anything about said package. I am almost 83 yrs old and don't even remember

ordering this product. My daughter said she vaguely remembers cancelling oeder.

She was too busy going to the hospitals and taking care of my bills, etc, to recall.

Margaret

frankford, DE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leading-edge-herbals-tn/johnson-city-tennessee-37601/leading-edge-herbals-tn-kollagen-discount-home-delivery-program-resent-more-products-thn-e-927791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

response

AUTHOR: Kollagen Intensiv - ()

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with Kollagen Intensiv.

We go through every effort to make our terms as clear as possible.  In fact it’s not possible to continue placing an order unless you check mark the box to say you have read our terms and conditions.  Our terms are written very clearly and they are not hidden in any way.  In addition to the terms we send a receipt with a link to our terms and also a brochure that came with the first shipment stating that it is a trial program and that you may cancel at any time.  If we do not receive a call from the customer then we will assume the customer wishes to stay on the program and a two month supply is automatically shipped out 30 days later.  Due to the generous nature of this program i.e. you receive the first jar for free, we are unable to offer any refunds or returns.

If you did cancel an order with us we would have provided you with a cancellation #.  If you can provide us with that # or the date and time you called then we can look into this further as all calls are recorded.

Please note Kollagen Intensiv is available with a money back guarantee on our non-trial website, however, the cost for this is at the regular price of $59.95 plus shipping.