Report: #199107

• Lean Life Pm, Auction Mills
    leamlife@customercare.com, auctionmillstexas.com
    Internet

Lean Life Pm, Auction Mills ripoff, liars, dishones, rude Austin texas

In December of 2005 I purchased a trial order from Lean Life PM. I was told I could return the other package that was coming a week later as soon as I received it and I would't get charged $99.90. Well, here we are in July and no answer. Every one that ansers those phones has an accent. It's hard to talk to someone who can not understatnd your frustration. I have even sent letters to their bogus address and no answer.

I also bought an xbox360 from Auction Mills. I Never received it but, was charged $900.00. Because they were scarce and it was close to the holidays I jeaopardized not having the money for the holidays but instead I would have a gift my child wanted.

Sandra
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2006 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lean-life-pm-auction-mills/internet/lean-life-pm-auction-mills-ripoff-liars-dishones-rude-austin-texas-199107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content