Complaint Review: Lean Rx

• Reported By: College Place Washington
  • Lean Rx

Ontario, California

Lean Rx Credit Card Ripoff Ontario California

Lean Rx charged my credit card on 9/7/06 for $79.95 - But I did not order anything from them or receive anything from them. I called on 9/19/06, actually talked to someone and she said they got a new computer system and it automatically charged everybody's account that got a free sample months and months ago. She said they would take the charge off my account immediately.

It is now 10/24/06 and the charge is still on my account. I have called and called but never get anything but a recording. They have you leave a message, but NEVER return your calls. They have ripped me off and caused a huge headache with my credit card company.

Barb
College Place, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lean-rx/ontario-california/lean-rx-credit-card-ripoff-ontario-california-217397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content