Complaint Review: Leanrx.net And Dream Smile

• Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Reported By: Austin Texas
    Leanrx.net
    Internet

Leanrx.net And Dream Smile Described as RX company and Dental company, but I believe they are not valid; unauthorized charges to my debit card. thank you ripoff report Leanrx.net Internet

Just wanted to start off by thanking ripoffreport.com and those of you who filed reports. It's amazing how one company can get away with doing this to people all over the US on the same day, same amounts. The only way I would have known that Dream Smile existed was from someone's entry saying that if you got hit from leanrx.net may have gotten hit by Dream Smile. Sure enough there it was.

On 1/7/07 I noticed a charge of $74.95, I usually don't read into my charges (now I do!)but I had not used my debit card in almost a month and I knew that I did not make this charge, so I called my bank. The amount was in "pending" status so they stated that they could not dispute the charge until it actually went through. I waited and on 1/10/07 it went through and I called my bank. I filled out a form faxed it to them and they stated that my $ would be back into my account in 3-5 business days. After reading other "ripoff" reports, I read about Dream Smile and sure enough, on 12/11/06 there was a $14.95. I called my bank and added it to my dispute.

I don't know how this company got my debit card number. I have never heard of them or given them permission to charge my card. I do want to thank Wells Fargo for being so helpful and for acting fast in this matter. Apparently the fraud department has heard of this company and they have delt with them several times. I don't understand how they can continue to do this.??!

The only way I can think of my info. being "out there" is due to me keeping my card on file with companies that I pay by phone. NO MORE! I got a new card and it's SNAIL MAIL for me now!

Thank you all!

Another Victim of Leanrx.net!
Austin,TX

Katie
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanrxnet-and-dream-smile/internet/leanrxnet-and-dream-smile-described-as-rx-company-and-dental-company-but-i-believe-they-231570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content