Complaint Review: leanspa llc or NutraSlim llc

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Reported By: Kbormann — DAPHNE Alabama United States of America
  • leanspa llc or NutraSlim llc
    181 Marsh Hill Rd
    Orange, Connecticut
    United States of America

leanspa llc or NutraSlim llc Nutraslim unlawfully charge your credit card without authorization Orange, Connecticut

I thought I had read the fine print when i ordered a 30 day free trial of the Nutraslim/QuickDetox program being advertised. I tried for two weeks, the product didn't work - at all, and then i cancelled within the 30 days.  Then I was asked to return the bottles and was told I had 30 days to do that. I sent back both bottles with the tracking number they provided me with written on the bottles, a copy of the shipping page.
I even called them after I sent to make sure I was in the clear. well, exactly 60 days from the day I originally placed the order and despite my following every guideline, I was charged $79.95 for each bottle!
When I called I was told they never received and that they would not refund me. i tried to contact a manager or supervisor and was told they do not speak with customers. I was told to email. I did and was told on a generic letter that they don't do refunds.
I have placed a complain with the Better Business Bureau. This is a terrible scam and they should not be allowed to continue to work in this Country.
BE AWARE THAT THEIR FREE TRIALS ARE NOT FREE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanspa-llc-or-nutraslim-llc/orange-connecticut-06477/leanspa-llc-or-nutraslim-llc-nutraslim-unlawfully-charge-your-credit-card-without-authoriz-745080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content