Complaint Review: LED Outfitters

• LED Outfitters
    14 Bond Street #301
    Great Neck, New York
    United States of America

LED Outfitters is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life from Great Neck, New York

I placed an order on Sept 9th and just received it (very poorly packaged) yesterday, Nov. 1, 2010.  This was after numerous calls to some man who only answered in the afternoon, never asked my name or order number, just would ask me, "what did you order?  After telling him I had ordered 2 6-inch LED blue light bars, he first gave me an excuse of, we're waiting for the newer model to come in.  I got that news on October 4th.  So I was patient until I started looking up complaints on LED Outfitters and discovered that the excuses he was giving me was exactly what he had told other people.  He took my $ 154.10 fast from my credit card, that was no problem.
So by the middle of October I started to believed that I had been ripped off.  I called again and was lucky (I think) to get the same individual who responded, Oh, you should have gotten that by now.  He took my phone number promising to look into it and never called back.  By November I was ready to call the BBB and file a complaint with them until alas, to my surprise, it arrived yesterday.  The two small 6 in boxes were dumped into a medium USPS box with no packaging whatsoever.  They were sliding and banging back and forth in the medium box.  I can imagine how many times that box got thrown around.

I am shocked that I did finally receive something from LED Outfitters.  I was sure I had been ripped off.  All I can say is:

Save yourself the aggravation, money, and time and stay away from this guy who calls himself a company.  I have never in my life dealt with such an overnite fly by loser like this guy who goes by the name "LED Outfitters".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/led-outfitters/great-neck-new-york-11021/led-outfitters-is-the-worst-company-i-have-ever-dealt-with-in-my-life-from-great-neck-n-657733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content