Complaint Review: Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2016

• Reported By: BS — Omaha Iowa USA
Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc
2218 Gleneagles Drive Naperville,, Illinois USA

Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc Bill Busche or Dan Hall After signing agreement to have Legacy Acquistions Group sell my business in Omaha, Nebraska. The agreement stated refund Naperville, Illinois

Bill Busche is a con-artist, do not use him. When operating under Legacy Acquisitions Group he ran an ad that I answered in a local trade magazine. I signed an agreement, from his group represented by Dan Hall, to sell my business in Omaha, NE, in Aug 2006. The agreement stated if they dont bring a buyer for my business within the contract period of one year that 100% of monies paid would be refunded. He asked for $6,500 at the time of signing the agreement. One year went without one person looking at my business or even calling with questions about it. I sent certified letters to the address on agreement, all came back undeliverable. The address was 2218 Gleneagles Drive, Napervilled, IL 60565.

I had given up on this fight until I goggled his company today and found another report with the same complaint.

This was 10 years ago. I did get a hold of Dan Hall, who left the company shortly after my agreement was signed. He said he was sorry and could not offer anything about Bill's contact information.

I then sold my successful business within a couple months after listing with a local broker. It would have sold at the full list price but the recession was starting at that time and I did lower my offer $20,000 because of that in order to get it sold. Of course I would not have had to do that if Bill Busche wouldnt have stolen a year of my time with no results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2016 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legacy-acquisitions-group-inc/naperville-illinois-60565/legacy-acquisitions-group-inc-bill-busche-or-dan-hall-after-signing-agreement-to-have-leg-1336997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc