Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: dannieleighc — Daytona Beach Florida
Legacy Collect Calls
Internet Daytona Beach, Select State/Province USA

Legacy Collect Calls Want to throw your money away in seconds? Daytona Beach Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I accepted a collect call from an individual at an airport.  He was in the exact same city as I was, with the same area code.  There was absolutely no long distance, or even local long distance for that matter.  This entire call lasted ONE minute and 45 seconds, including the time it took for me to give my card information to the operator.  I was charged $13.36.

Upon calling the company, I was spoken to as if I were stupid.  I tried to explain that this amount is aboslutely ridiculous, considering the length of the call.  I was told that there was a connection charge of $10.00.  Apparently there are no supervisors with this corporation, no one higher up to speak with.  When I asked the representative how he felt about working for a company, that pops up with this RIP OFF REPORT website (within the top two relevant sites found) when Googled, he said, "good."  He asked if I wanted to block my number from future calls -- yeah, I want my number blocked from those thieving idiots!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legacy-collect-calls/daytona-beach-select-stateprovince/legacy-collect-calls-want-to-throw-your-money-away-in-seconds-daytona-beach-florida-1048257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Collect Calls