Complaint Review: Legal Services Plan

• Legal Services Plan
    lsp.ca
    , Alberta
    Canada

Legal Services Plan unable to provide prepayed service, total fraudulent claims I Beleive ripoff Calgary Alberta

I signed up for prepayed family legal services, giving my detailed address and other proper information. I payed monthly fees for about a year and a half, until I need to first use my service. Upon trying to use my 50% discounted realestate legal fees I was told they did not have an office in my area, would not provide anyone locally, and I would have to drive over 500kms to their firm that handles realestate.

Obviously I reiterated I gave my address when I signed up, and was accepted for coverage. Nothing in my contract stated there was not a firm in my city. I was told this was an " oversite on their part". My fees cost almost $2,000.00, instead of the promised reduced rate of 50% off.

The manager Steve was a total jerk, acknowledged their fraud, yet did not try to fairly resolve it. I phoned and emailed countless times, only to be frustrated even more by his lack of concern.

This company was a total rip off, and steve was a total jerk

Darrell
lethbridge, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2007 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legal-services-plan/alberta/legal-services-plan-unable-to-provide-prepayed-service-total-fraudulent-claims-i-beleive-255098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content