Complaint Review: legalbuds.com

• legalbuds.com
    325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd., New Jersey
    Internet
    United States of America

legalbuds.com Global Life Enhancements/ herbalsmoke.com/ legal weed, herbal smoke, scam, rip-off, pipe, vaporizer, rolling papers, smoking oils, hookahs, blends, digital scales, herb grinders Internet

Despite seemingly legitimate reviews posted in chat rooms and online, "Legalbud.com" is nothing more than a scam website, albeit a professionally designed one. This is a company that knows how to take your dollar and run with it.

My experience as a Canadian may be different than an American, but no less frustrating. I had to pay a ridiculous shipping charge that offered no tracking number. I'm going on my fifth week, there's still no package.

I've filled out the online support form but have gotten no response, nor do I intend to get one. The swindlers got my money and don't have to acknowledge my existence.

Notice to everyone who might be lured by the promise of a legal "high", just as I was: Buyer beware. These guys are bad news.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legalbudscom/internet/legalbudscom-global-life-enhancements-herbalsmokecom-legal-weed-herbal-smoke-scam-878688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content